Blog 5 Wim & Thomas: Thank You!
After an intensive post-production phase, we can announce the good news that our film, De Smet, is ready to be let loose on the public.
We would like to thank everyone who helped take De Smet from a crazy idea into a fully-fledged short film (something we’re secretly very proud of).
No tulip field in the Netherlands is big enough to thank everyone who has helped, but here are a few heroes who deserve honourable mention:
– Elbe Stevens & David Deprez: “The men with the Masterplan”
– The entire team behind Masterplan Filmtalent Limburg
– Ben “Smuraj” Vandendaele: master of organised chaos
– DoP Emanuel Vanderjeugd: full-time talented cinematographer, part-time lady-killer
– TheFridge: a company with a love-hate relationship with the phrase “Let’s fix it in post!”
– Ruben Debusschere: eighties virtuoso and instant hit machine
– Catering “Familia Baerten”: delicious indigestions à volonté
– Every crewmember: from coffee maker to stunt coordinator!
– All residents of Ham: the Hollywood of Limburg
– Last but definitely not least, all the investors in the Masterplan Filmtalent Limburg
We hope to see you at one of the screenings of De Smet. We recommend having a look at our Facebook page, where we regularly add new material and keep you informed of screenings, festival selections, etc.